Meet Your Teacher
The Technology Program at MMES and EES utilizes 21st century skills to promote learning through technology. The goal of our program is to help our students become critical thinkers, effective problem solvers and creative collaborators. Through the use of technology in the technology lab and its integration throughout the school, our students have access to technology in all parts of their curriculum throughout any day. Mrs. Seymour teaches at MMES on M/Tu/W and EESon Th/F.
Our technology curriculum includes:
· Learning about Digital Citizenship K-5
· Computer Coding and Robotics K-5
· Google Apps for Education: Google Classroom, Docs, Sheets, Slides
· Utilizing various multimedia production tools: Kidpix, Neighborhood Map Machine, Graph Club
· Gaming to promote learning: Math Blasters, Digital Passport, Cross Country USA
· Integrating multimedia apps into curriculum learning: Book Creator Coding Journals, American President Chatterpix, Author Study Morfos, American Revolution Green Screens.